What is a Therapy Party?
Therapy parties are a great way to treat yourself and some friends to a selection of Complementary Therapies whilst relaxing in the comfort of your own home. This gives you and your friends the opportunity to try out something new and pamper yourself. The party can be tailored to your individual needs with each session lasting 30 minutes per person. These parties are ideal for birthdays, hen nights, gifts for bridesmaids, mother of the bride/groom, girls nights in, staff reward days/evenings, mums-to-be going on maternity leave or any other occasion that you want to celebrate. They are a great way to relax and unwind. The Parties are currently available in Edinburgh and surrounding areas. Other locations may be available by prior agreement. We would advise that the consumption of alcohol is kept to a minimum prior to receiving any treatments.
Why do we offer Therapy Taster Parties and how much does it cost?
This gives us the opportunity to provide a range of different treatments for you to try. We can provide more than one type of therapy to give you additional choice. Massage Therapies, Reflexology, Reiki, Indian Head Massage, or a Thai Foot Massage treatment takes 30 minutes and cost £15.00. The Thermo Auricular Therapy (Hopi Ear Candle) treatment takes 30 minutes and costs £20.00 The minimum number required for a party is 4 and the maximum depends on space/time available. The organiser will need to collect a £5.00 non refundable deposit from each guest which will need to be paid to us no later than 7 days prior to the party date and the remainder of the cost will be paid directly to the therapist at the party. If any of the guests want to have an additional treatment then this will cost an extra £12.00 per half hour, (£18.00 for Hopi Ear Candles). There may be an additional one off charge made if the party is outside Edinburgh.
What happens at the party?
• The therapist(s) arrives at your house with all the equipment required for their therapies. They will arrive and set up in time to start treatments at the requested start time. A separate room to provide these treatments would be preferable (i.e. dining room, bedroom or conservatory ideally on the ground floor).
• You will have already been sent an appointment form which will show the therapies that each therapist can provide.
• Your guests will choose which treatments they would like to try prior to arriving at the party.
• Once you know how many treatments each therapist will be providing the guest names can be written on the Therapy Party Time Table form. If a guest is having more than one treatment please ensure their treatment times don’t clash.
• Each guest receives their taster treatment(s).